THIS SATURDAY, November 10th: MISSIONS TOURNAMENT!!!
- This will be held at HillSpring Church/Cornerstone Dojo – 8801 W. 41st St. Sand Springs, OK 74063
- Doors will be open at 9:00, black belt meeting at 10:30, competition begins at 11:00
- Entry fee is a donation. The cause supported by this year’s tournament will be Nell’s fund. He works harder and gives more than most can imagine and we want to make sure we have is support completely funded.
- There will be six outstanding competitors recognized. The top competitor in each age/gender category will be awarded a trophy.
Pillars of ABKA:
1) International missions
2) International and local benevolence
3) Training excellent martial artists to use their talents for God’s glory
To use the Martial Arts to bring glory to God, to honor Christ and to build up and expand the Kingdom of God through evangelism and discipleship. To teach a quality standard of Martial Arts and to develop Martial Artists with Christ-like character. “Whatever you do, do it with all of your heart, as unto the Lord and not unto man.” Colossians 3:23